2/22/2016

Monday Interior Designer Crush: Jeff Andrews

I love how he plays around with every single thing in the room creating some kind of connection in the space, such as color, material, patterns and textures.
 He has a different way to think and that inspires me. 


Definitely my favorites styles that he does are "Swedish Style," "Shabby Chic" and "Safari Style" as I mention above.
I love how he mixes few strong colors into black and white and turns something so intense and eye-catching. I also love all white rooms, wood furniture with a touch of some interesting object.
 I did this collage due to an exercise from  Interior Design and Decoration Online Course at JD Campus, which i had to talk about one of my favorites designers, what style i liked most and why, part of Module 1: Design Process. 
♥ ♥ ♥ Who's your favorite designer? Tell me your thoughts about it! ♥ ♥ ♥