8/08/2013

small beads everywhere

| Uma coisa que reparei quando fui ás lojas, foi o facto de tanta roupa ter aplicações de missangas.  O meu estilo favorito é em aztec. Já vi nas mangas e fica tão bonito. Podes encontrar na ZARA. As pulseiras feitas com mini missangas, já existe há muito tempo. Sempre gostei e desta vez, voltou para ficar! |

One thing I noticed when I went to the stores, was the fact that so many clothes have bead's applications. My favorite style or print is in aztec. I've seen on sleeves and looks so cute. You can find some at ZARA. The bracelets made ​​with mini beads, has existed for a long time ago. I always liked and this time, it comes back. |
...SoMeThInG eLsE...Six Impossible Thingsshirt | Tumblr(2) TumblrArte ImagemInstagram / Michiko DesignTumblr | via Tumblr.Live.Laugh.Love. - summer  sandlesFancy - AllsaintsONLY CHASE DRINKS AND DREAMS.Bohemeus